“Co-parenting for Successful Kids” is a research-based education class designed to help separating and divorcing parents cope with divorce and custody.
The goal of this class is to develop respectful, responsive, and responsible co-parents. In class, parents learn how to answer their children’s questions about the separation/divorce, and how to keep their children safe and out of the parents’ conflict. “Co-parenting for Successful Kids” strengthens communication skills that can improve interactions between children and parents.
The class is offered throughout at The Resolution Center, 120 South 5th Street, Beatrice NE.
On-site (in person) classes are 3 ½ hours in length and include an instructor-led presentation, videos, and handouts. Parents gain positive educational experiences by being in a classroom with others who are going through a similar transition. Parents say they appreciate learning strategies that have worked for others.
Classes held at The Resolution Center, 120 S 5th Street, Beatrice
- January 27, 6:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- March 9, 6:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- April 20, 6:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- June 1, 6:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- July 13, 6:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- August 24, 6:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- October 5, 6:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- November 16, 6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- December 14, 6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
If a class is canceled due to low enrollment or inclement weather, participants will be notified of options related to their registration.